- May 15, 2018 -
For knapsack sprayers, there are the following points in our usage skills:
1. Correctly install the sprayer parts. Check each connection for air leakage. When using, install clean water test spray first and then refill the medicine.
2. When used formally, add water after adding the drug. The liquid level of the drug should not exceed the safe water level. Before spraying, first move the rocker more than 10 times to increase the pressure in the barrel to the working pressure. Do not use excessive force when pulling the joystick to avoid explosion in the air chamber.
3. When the liquid is loaded for the first time, since the air chamber and the spray bar contain fresh water, the concentration of the liquid sprayed in the initial 2 to 3 minutes of the spray is relatively low. Therefore, care should be taken to avoid the control effect of pests and diseases.
4. After the work is completed, the remaining liquid in the barrel should be poured out in time and washed with clean water. At the same time, check for any stagnant water in the air chamber. If there is accumulated water, remove the water joint and release the accumulated water.
5. If the sprayer is not used in the short term, the main parts should be cleaned, wiped and stored in a cool dry place. If you do not use it for a long time, you must butter all metal parts to prevent rust.